As part of its enhanced eBook collection (Translation eBooks) Globalization Partners International (GPI) has published its latest educational eBook entitled "Best of 2015: Website Translation Blogs".
The Best of 2015 Blog Series contains a collection of the most popular blogs for 2015 on a range of subjects from documentation translation to global SEO. To read any of GPI's blogs, please feel free to visit the GPI blog.
The top 10 website translation blogs of 2015 are:
- 5 Things That May Be Limiting the Success of Your Global Website
- Content Audits Part 4: Web Content Audits
- EPiServer 8: First Release Since Ektron Merger
- Globalization and Localization: Mobile Applications
- GPI Translation Services Connector for Magento
- HubSpot and the GPI Translation Services Connector: Part 1
- How to Implement SEO Basics for Your Website
- Subdomains, Subdirectories or ccTLDs for Global Audiences
- Top Tips for Website Localization
- Translation Services Connectors: EPiServer and Ektron
You may download the full eBook at Best of 2015: Website Translation Blogs
Further Resources on Translation Services
Globalization Partners International (GPI) offers comprehensive website translation services ranging from initial translation glossary development and copywriting to global SEO and online testing.
For more information about our globalization and localization processes, please feel free to download our Language Globalization Guides. You may also benefit from our resources and blogs:
- Best of 2015: Document Translation Blogs
- Chinese Website Translation Basics
- Insights into Google Translate and Machine Translation
- German Website Translation Basics
- 12 Steps to Website Globalization
- Tools to Reduce Language Translation Services Costs
- What is a translation memory (TM)?
Please feel free to contact GPI at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about our language and technology services. Also let us know if you have any interesting blog topics you would like us to cover in our future blogs. You may request a complimentary Translation Quote for your projects as well.